Saturday, May 10, 2008

Don't Forget the Sunblock



The weather this past week has been amazing. After one of Paris's wettest Aprils ever, May has, so far, more than made up for it with plenty of sun, a gentle breeze and temperatures in the mid 70s. All these ladies (whom I believe to be the work of Parisian artist Niki Saint Phalle)need is a round of mai tais and cabana boy.

I am sorry that I didn't have my camera on Tuesday when I was sitting (most uncharacteristically) in a café on the Champs Élysées. A skinny 40ish guy with thinning blond hair strolled past laden with at least six shopping bags and wearing a white t-shirt, pink tulle ankle length skirt, and one of those cone-shaped princess hats with a trailing veil. Hey, even princesses need to shop.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails