Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Smarts


It's been awhile since I've shared a gallery of Smart Cars and these pictures have been gathering dust in my computer. I love the convertible on the lower right designed by French couturier Jean Charles de Castelbajac. (You can click on the photo for a closer view.) Apparently Hermes also did a limited edition Smart (just 10 of them) but I've never seen one. But then again, if you paid 38,000 euros for one of those babies, I'm not sure you'd leave it parked on the street.

4 comments:

debbie in toronto said...

38000 euros?? good grief..they are relatively cheap over here....so cute.

Anonymous said...

I just saw one of these on the highway in Atlanta on Tuesday, and was thinking about how every single American who goes to Europe comes back with a photo of a Smartcar!!
I'm old enough to remember the first Honda Civics... they weren't much different in size.

Starman said...

Mine cost $17,000. It's blue with silver. You can see it here:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2621/3785113557_758e74aa84_b.jpg

Starman said...

Oh, and did you know that some people actually get paid to put advertisements on their Smart in Paris?

Related Posts with Thumbnails