Monday, January 18, 2010

My Life on Rewind

My blogging mojo is not what it should be these days. And let's just face it. Even in a storied place like Paris, there are days when nothing really seems, well, blogworthy. Out and about this weekend, it seemed that every thought I had was one I had written about before:

dreary wet weather,

and then when the rain stopped, the light amid the crazy clouds in the sky over the Right Bank;

the puppeteer on Line 6,

riding the 63 bus,

a visit to the American Library to restock on books and DVDs,

going to half a dozen places and still failing to find an everyday item,

even the miracle of ever delicious bread from a Parisian boulangerie.

Perhaps I should just think of it as time spent reliving my greatest hits?

2 comments:

debbie in toronto said...

Oh Anne I hear you...the grey dreary skies are here too...it's just blah....do what I did ...make some soup...ha ha

Starman said...

If you've got to repeat yourself, I can't think of a better place in which to do it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails