Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Punch and Judy au Metro

There's street theater and then there's this. I don't know what you would actually call it other than annoying. It starts with the fellow who hops on to your subway car and puts up this black cloth between the poles.

The boom box goes on and then the whole show is these lame puppets dancing to loud music. There's no story, no gags, not even one puppet whacking another one over the head. I got off the train before the puppeteer passed the hat. No way I would have even dropped a centime in his cup. Some things simply should not be encouraged.

5 comments:

debbie in toronto said...

pretty scary looking puppet...yikes..

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Oh my......that would be annoying! I thought that kind of thing only happened here in the US!

F Cameron said...

Is this "puppet show" really a distraction while his partner picks pockets? I would be looking behind me and hanging on to my valuables!

Cameron

Anne said...

No scam. Just someone with not a lot of talent trying to make a living.

Duchesse said...

N'importe quoi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails