Saturday, September 25, 2010

Frenglish


Forgive the quality of the above image but I tore this ad out of Direct Matin in the morning, folded it up, and didn't retrieve it until hours later. I don't know what is more comical: the use of English or the very idea of cheesy creamy beef brochettes. I went to the advertised Web site to find out more, and let's just say the picture of this dish didn't send me running out to the market to pick up the necessary ingredients. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having one of those t-shirts for free.

2 comments:

La Mom-an American Mom in Paris said...

Mmmm. Cheesy creamy beef brochettes. I know what I'm having for dinner tonight. Sounds like it should be made with a can of mushroom soup and a pound of Velveeta.

La Mom
An American Mom in Paris

Paris Paul said...

"Mmmm. Cheesy creamy beef brochettes. I know what I'm having for dinner tonight."

Mmmm. I know where I'm eating tonight! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails