Friday, November 26, 2010

Harry Potter et Les Reliques de la Mort - Partie 1

So shoot me.  I may be a grownup but I've got two kids who've read all the Harry Potter books, most of them several times.  I've read the books myself and seen all the movies too so there was no way we were going to miss the latest film.  As much as I enjoy immersing myself in all things Parisian, I do love that I can see a film like this in English.  My friend Rita, who lives in Marseille, was not so lucky.  The closest VO (version originale) opportunities for her were in Lyon, Grenoble, and Toulouse.  That being the case, she settled for the dubbed version.

And for those of you more interested in the VF, here's the trailer and the chance for you to practice saying: "Airy Pot-air."


2 comments:

kathryn clara said...

cant wait to see this this weekend!

Anonymous said...

love the accent

Related Posts with Thumbnails