Saturday, February 19, 2011

More of Me

If you like what you see here, perhaps you'd be interested in what I'm writing elsewhere.  Two of my pieces were published this week on other sites:  one on Paris museums on Tripping and one for Valentine's Day on Girls' Guide to Paris.  I appreciated the opportunity to write for these sites.

I am also now Twittering or Tweeting or whatever you're supposed to call it.  You can find me there as "JustAnneinParis" or by clicking the "follow me on Twitter" button on the right hand side of this page. 

With four e-mail addresses, two blogs, two Facebook profiles, and a Twitter presence, I am sometimes having a little bit of trouble keeping all my on-line personalities sorted out. Thanks Internet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Exciting!! I love Girls Guide to Paris too...
oh and of course, I'm looking forward to your tweets ;-)

Unknown said...

you can call it tweeting or twittering (whatever you want!), just glad to have you on there. Welcome to the social media addiction!

Sweet Freak said...

Felicitations on the pieces, Anne!
Have fun with the tweeting!
And bon chance keeping your sanity! :)

Ann said...

Congrats, Anne! I'm looking forward to reading more -- you're a social media maven!

Related Posts with Thumbnails